Viral

Driver Plows Over Protesters Blocking Highway

on

At some point, most people will crack and possibly do something that is completely foreign to their nature.

The protests, the demonstrations, the riots. It all becomes too much.

Blocking the road, chanting “F**k the Police!” and “Shut This Sh*t Down!” It’s offensive, vulgar and accomplishes nothing.

Perhaps that’s why this driver snapped. Perhaps that’s why he may very well have killed someone.

About Myron Cohen

1. MARJORIE SEAVERS

May 2, 2017 at 4:09 pm

THEY HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO MOVE—SO —–WHY DIDN’T THEY?——— ANYONE TOO STUBBORN WOULD GET RUN OVER—NATURALLY—SIMPLY THEIR CHOICE.

• ugh

May 29, 2017 at 4:15 pm

now they are screaming for the police to help them.

2. Bob

May 2, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Why is this called graphic? I think it is hilarious. That driver should get an award.

• Carol

May 29, 2017 at 12:56 pm

Totally agree. When do their rights supersede others. Idiots.

3. a view from street level

May 2, 2017 at 5:03 pm

these people are like stupid deer ugh tin the light if they don’t or won’t get out of the way they deserve to die as they get run over, a few more of these and maybe these brain dead snowflakes might figure it out that if they get out of the Hyway they will live longer

4. a view from street level

May 2, 2017 at 5:11 pm

these people are like stupid deer caught in the light if they don’t or won’t get out of the way they deserve to die as they get run over, a few more of these and maybe these brain dead snowflakes might figure it out that if they get out of the Hyway they will live longer

5. BobC

May 2, 2017 at 5:12 pm

You have blocked me from my legal right to freely go, You have kidnapped me and have me fearing for my life. I will do everything possible to escape.

• J

May 18, 2017 at 9:31 pm

GOOD FOR THE DRIVER. I WOULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING. THE JAG OFFS LOOKED SHOCKED. HILARIOUS.

Self defense if you ask me

• Rich S

June 5, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I totally agree…exactly what I was thinking..my life in danger!!!

6. Von Adams

May 2, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Hope the vehicle wasn’t damaged…

7. Gloria

May 2, 2017 at 6:48 pm

They were warned

8. Mary

May 3, 2017 at 10:46 am

If you stand out in the street what do you expect. Stay out of the damn street.

9. Aunt Jane

May 3, 2017 at 10:47 am

He was being threatened. He reacted with common sense! He had a right to proceeds to safety!

• Marciabonk@msn.com

May 25, 2017 at 6:58 pm

I agree. When angry people start crawling all over the car, You are being threatened. Do what it takes to escape

10. xcpd69

May 3, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Sometimes bullies come across people who won’t be bullied…

11. John wern

May 13, 2017 at 10:29 am

Serves them right… They are nothing but stupid liberal retards!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Evelyn

May 13, 2017 at 10:55 am

I don’t advocate injuring or killing anyone, BUT the injured person had to have known the risks prior to choosing to try to impede traffic by using their body to do so. If the driver of the vehicle felt threatened with physical violence/bodily harm (and we all have seen what can and usually does where there is a mob) and had no alternative but to proceed driving through the mob of protesters. I couldn’t say for sure that I would not have done the same. I hope I never have to make that decision.

Why didn’t the protesters use common sense and move out of the path of the vehicle? Don’t try to fight a 2,000-3000 pound vehicle with just your body. That’s pure ignorance.

13. Randy

May 13, 2017 at 2:24 pm

The only thing I see wrong with this the driver wasent going fast enough 🙂

• J

May 18, 2017 at 9:31 pm

Laughed

14. Al Eagan

May 13, 2017 at 8:34 pm

the ones that got run over deserved what the got

15. BetterThanAllOfYou

May 13, 2017 at 8:40 pm

There are a lot of things wrong in this world. All of you can count yourselves among them.

Here’s what you do: You call 911 and let the police take care of it. That’s their job.

• Mary

May 14, 2017 at 2:09 am

Hey BetterThanAllOfYou…Did you ever have to get to an airport on time for flight? How will firemen get to a burning house? Maybe you don’t care if your house is on fire? What about an ambulance? What about someone hurrying to a hospital to say goodby to a dying relative? I don’t know how old you are, but I suspect you need to GROW UP !

• J

May 18, 2017 at 9:35 pm

Risk your life by sitting there? I think not. Run the MFS OVER!

• Frank Sloan Jr.

June 5, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Your a freaking idiot

16. BetterThanAllOfYou

May 14, 2017 at 11:29 am

Wait a minute! You need to get to the airport on time and your solution is to run someone over? Holy crap! If you respect the law so much, call them. My response is to call the police. Yours is to run someone down…and I need to grow up? You need a reality check on what it means to be grown up.

• Stephen Fitzpatrick

May 19, 2017 at 11:26 am

The problem is that no one has the right to entrap another whether it be preventing someone to leave a room or a highway. It is a threatening gesture that is common in abuse. If someone tries to stop your movement (except it be for your personal safety i.e.: bridge is out), then it is a form of entrapment. Then they want to jump on your car, curse you and beat on your windows and threaten you and your family…it has gone beyond a simple protest. I would feel threatened if I was that driver and have the right to get myself and my family to safety.

17. BetterThanAllOfYou

May 14, 2017 at 11:33 am

P. Friggin’ S
    I’m 75 and I know what law and order is and I know right from wrong. Blocking the highway is wrong. Mowingeople down is worse. That should have been covered in Humanity 101. Don’t make assumptions about people.

• lunbrjck

June 6, 2017 at 2:14 pm

I would say you were lucky to make it to 75 with your left leaning, slap the poor little things hands
      attitude. The morons in the road probably had no clue what they were protesting just protesting cause they thought it was cool. No maybe that group won’t think it so cool to protest and block a major highway.

18. Common Sense

May 15, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Any idiot that blocks the highway witch is against the LAW!!!! should get run over we all teach our kids to not play in the street and if you don’t want to get run over don’t block the highway, just like if you don’t want to get burned don’t
    play with fire. I would commend the person that drove right through. America and use a few less IDIOTS!!!!

19. BetterThanAllOfYou

May 15, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I wonder if the police and the legal system will give the driver a commendation.

20. John R Willis

May 18, 2017 at 9:18 pm

The title suggests this took place in Sao Paulo Brazil. Didnt anyone try to read the text above the video ?

• Mary

June 6, 2017 at 6:49 am

Really don’t give a rats where it is!, get off the f’ing road unless you have a permit and the road is blocked off for you! If you don’t, Fair game -it becomes open hunting and you’re the dear!

21. J

May 18, 2017 at 9:33 pm

All the cars should have gone forward . Safety in numbers. Take them all out-!

22. not better than anyone else

May 19, 2017 at 8:40 am

A bunch of freaking bullies. I don’t condone killing or maiming anyone, but put me in that situation, you better have your life insurance paid up

23. RB

May 19, 2017 at 6:45 pm

I have to agree with all of you. I’d have done the same thing!!! Who do these ignorant idiots think they are?? Never in a million years would I allow them to jump on my car without consequences!! Got exactly what they had coming to them. Actually, they were asking for it!!

24. Robyn

May 19, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Ya know the cops were there… they surrounded and threatened his property and therefore him/ her. They got what they deserved. And pssssst it wasnt graphic

25. BOB S

May 20, 2017 at 8:15 am

DON’T PLAY ON THE HIGHWAY OR YOU WILL GET RUN OVER,,,,DO YOUR STUFF ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD NOT IN IT, LEARN FROM THIS AND LIVE……

26. Dianna Fason

May 25, 2017 at 9:21 am

Stand on the highway and you are asking to be hit! So, get out of the road idiots!

27. MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

May 25, 2017 at 4:21 pm

RUN ALLLLLLLLLL THEM BITCHES OVER!

28. Mike Criswell

May 29, 2017 at 8:46 am

Good for the driver, run those pos over

29. George ajohnson

June 5, 2017 at 10:46 am

Good for that driver, they got what they asked for

30. Mark W. Biolchino

June 5, 2017 at 11:13 am

They should of listened to their mamas when she told them to stay out of the street. These idiots are just bullies, and there is only one way to treat a bully, and that is to take them down. They take me hostage and they will pay a price, their move.

31. Frankie lace

June 5, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Fuck them all, you get what you deserve, bunch of assholes, stand in front of cars on the highway, these Europeans are getting stupider by the day

32. Marcy

June 5, 2017 at 9:49 pm

I saw a driver run over several people. There was a deputy there who saw it and. when the crowd complained he just shrugged his shoulders. Guess the crowd thought blocking a highway could get you run over was Fake News. NOT. LOL

33. Doug Hiley

June 6, 2017 at 12:02 pm

Car ramming 1! Protesters zero!